SR-RU420A is a high-performance UHF RFID fixed reader. It is designed with low power dissipation and high integrated RFID chip solution, which has features of long reading distance, high identification speed, multiple interfaces and ease installation. It can be widely used in logistics tracking, commodity inventory, cargo sorting, vehicle management, personnel management, asset management, medical systems, cold chain management, temperature monitoring, power monitoring, anti-counterfeiting systems and production process control and many other applications.
* Designed with low power dissipation and high integrated RFID module solution
* Support EU 840~868MHz, US 902~928MHz working frequency (or Customized)
* Support EPC Global UHF class 1 gen2 / ISO18000-6C protocol RFID tags.
* Support temperature sensor RFID tag, moisture Sensor RFID tag and some other sensor RFID tags.
* Optimized multiple tags inventory algorithm, speed is more than 100 per second
* FHSS or Fix Frequency transmission
* RF output power up to 30dBm (1dbm step adjustable)
* Support command, polling and trigger mode
* Support EPC, TID and USER inventory in independently or conjunctively
* Support IAP firmware upgrading
* Low power dissipation with single +12 DC power supply
* Support USB, RS232, RS485, Weigand, RJ45(TCP/IP, UDP) interface
* Support 1 antenna MCX port
* Number of tag caches up to 800pcs (96-bit EPC length)
* Provide DEMO and SDK for development
* Support development based on Windows, Android, Linux etc. and C, C#, JAVA etc.