SR-MU910B is a high-performance UHF RFID Reader Module, adopt IMPINJ R2000 RFID chip, optimized circuit design and sub-tag access processing algorithms, achieving fast long-distance reading, high recognition rate and fast write processing capability. It can be widely used in logistics tracking, commodity inventory, cargo sorting, vehicle management, personnel management, asset management, medical systems, cold chain management, temperature monitoring, power monitoring, anti-counterfeiting systems and production process control and many other applications.
* Designed with low power dissipation and high integrated R2000 chip solution
* Support EPC global Class1 Gen2/ISO 18000-6C protocol tag
* 840~868MHz/902~928MHz frequency band (frequency customization optional)
* Support temperature sensor RFID tag, moisture Sensor RFID tag and some other sensor RFID tags.
* Optimized multiple tags inventory algorithm, speed is more than 200 per second
* FHSS or Fix Frequency transmission
* RF output power up to 30dbm (1dbm step adjustable)
* Support IAP firmware upgrading
* Low-dissipation design, single +5V power supply
* Effective distance 40m with 12dBi linear polarized antenna and E41 tag.
* Support 4 external antennas with MCX socket
* Support 4 GPIO ports GPIO, I/O Control for RS-485 port and indication I/O for Read Tag.
* Support UART (3.3V TTL level) interface.
* Provide DEMO and SDK for development
* Support development based on Windows, Android, Linux etc. and C, C#, JAVA etc.