SR-RU723 is a high-performance UHF desktop reader and writer, combined with proprietary high-efficiency signal processing algorithms to achieve fast read/write processing of electronic tags while maintaining a high recognition rate, and can be widely used in logistics, access control systems, anti-counterfeiting systems and production process control and other wireless radio frequency identification (RFID) systems for electronic tag reading, writing, authorization, formatting and other operations.
* Logistics and warehouse management: goods flow and warehouse management and mobile management of mail, parcels, transport baggage, etc.
* Line management: identification of production process fixed points
* Product anti-counterfeiting detection: the use of label memory writes protection function, the product authenticity to identify.
* In club management, library, student registration, consumer management, attendance management, dining management, pool management, etc.
* Full support for electronic tags conforming to ISO18000-6B/6C, EPC CLASS1 G2 standards.
* Working frequency 902～928MHz (support customized for different countries or regions)
* Work with broad spectrum frequency hopping (FHSS) or fixed frequency transmitting mode.
* Output power up to 26dBm (adjustable).
* Support USB Virtual Serial Port and HID mode.
* Provide DEMO and SDK for development.
* Support development based on Windows, Android, Linux etc. and C, C#, JAVA etc.
840~960MHz at option; Fixed or FHSS
ISO 18000-6C (EPC GEN2);
Virtual Serial Port and HID mode
Built-in 2dBi circular polarized antenna
Max 150cm (related to the card or the environment)